Monday, September 1, 2014
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Also in the month of July BNE airport movements also was a record 19,952 also missing out on the magical 20 Thousand by a mere 48 only.
BNE maintained 3 rd place of the capital cities for pax in July and 2nd place for aircraft movements.
Actually BNE in regards to aircraft movements was 3rd in the whole country also a new record after Sydney and General Aviation airport Moorabbin.BNE passed other GA airports such as Bankstown and Jandakot for the first time.
SOURCE:BAC and Air Services Australia.
Saturday, August 30, 2014
Friday, August 29, 2014
Monday, August 25, 2014
For more info on Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport visit their website.
Includes Garuda,Jetstar,Corporate Air,Palmer,Nauru Airlines and the new TOLL 734F.
Sunday, August 24, 2014
Friday, August 22, 2014
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Entry to the Expo is free and is located at 25 Boronia Road, Brisbane International Airport. For more info visit their website
Monday, August 18, 2014
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Monday, August 11, 2014
All photos taken at RAAF Darwin International (YPDN/DRW) between August 2nd and August 8th.
Boeing C-17A Globemaster III 00-0180 62nd Airlift Wing, McChord AFB, Washington
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Saturday, August 9, 2014
- Qantas QF42 Jakarta - Sydney A330-300 VH-QPE
- Qantas QF108 Los Angeles - Sydney B747-400 VH-OJS
- Virgin Australia VA572 Perth - Sydney A330-200 VH-XFE
- Qantas QF12 Los Angeles - Sydney A380 VH-OQA
- Qantas QF108D Los Angeles - Sydney B747-400 VH-OJU
- Emirates EK412 Dubai - Sydney A380 A6-EDP
- Cathay Pacific CX111 Hong Kong - Sydney A330-300 B-HLW
- Delta DL412 Los Angeles - Sydney B777-200 N707DN
- Virgin Australia VA70 Denpasar - Sydney B737-800 VH-YIR